Provides comprehensive materials testing capabilities to provide the guarantees needed on safety, quality and performance.
Materials Engineering and Processes testing
The department specializes in a wide range of materials testing for use in every corner of industry, production and engineering.
Object of testing (samples and materials)
* Micro-structure tests of various metals, such as: iron, copper, nickel, aluminum,
* Chemical analysis by means of spectrometer.
* Localized chemical analysis in SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) of inclusions or
* Coating quality tests (adhesion, thickness, etc.)
* Welding quality tests.
* Soldering quality tests.
* Reverse Engineering – testing competitor products and comparing them to the
client's products, including type of material and production processes.
* Replicas – Field Metallography – non-destructive testing whose main purpose is to assess creep, corrosion and/or fire damages.
Engineering firms, Metal factories, Electronics companies, Failure detectives, Energy
and gas industry, Airlines
Testing methods are accredited and performed according to the highest accepted
All employees are either engineers or technical engineers with knowledge and experience in all of the various material and metallurgical domains.